This section provides helpful links if you are contemplating on filing a personal injury claim. Tips on how to find a good personal injury, forms, checklists and other information.
1. Injury Attorney Intake Questionnaire: This questionnaire will help you organize your information regarding various aspects the injury, including the extent of your injuries, how the injuries occurred, and the expenses you’ve incurred as a result.
2. Personal Injury Attorney Information Checklist: A checklist of important information and documents you should bring with you when you meet with your attorney for the first time.
4. Personal Injury Forms: A collection of forms, documents, and questionnaires to help you prepare your personal injury case.
5. Importance of Hiring an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney: This section describes a number of reasons why you should seek out an experienced attorney when preparing your personal injury claim.
6. Sample Retainer and Contingency Agreement for Personal Injury Claims: This sample form will give you an idea of the terms of most contingency fee agreements.