Product Liability — Legal Help
If a defective product causes an injury or damage to property, you may be able to claim for compensation through a product liability law suit. However, the process of a product liability suit may be too complex without the help of an experienced attorney.
In this section, you may be able to find health-related sources or legal assistance that could be useful in pursuing a product liability case.
Learn About Product Liability Legal Help
- Consumer Protection Laws and Agencies : This page gives you a list of links to consumer protection laws and agencies such as the FDA, NHTSA and CPSC.
- Product Defect Legal Help : In this article, you will find basic useful information on how your lawyer will be able to help you in your product liability claim. Find out about the different stages of a product liability suit, important documents that you will need and others.
- Product Liability Questionnaire : This is a list of questions to help you prepare very important information when you meet your lawyer. Your answers to this questionnaire will be useful to your lawyer in helping you with your case.
- U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission : This is a link to the USCPC. Go to their website to see the latest and previous consumer product safety alerts and other useful information to help you protect your rights as a consumer.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration : This is a link to the USFDA where you will find information regarding food and pharmaceutical product recalls and other important information related to safety standards of food, cosmetics, medical devices and drugs.