This page contains links to information on legal protections which are available if you or any of the family members are experiencing food poisoning disease, and information on finding an experienced lawyer who will be able to help you safeguard your legal rights in a lawsuit from a food poisoning injury.
Food Poisoning and the Law
Not all personal injury cases come from food poisoning are similar and most of these cases are categorized under a “product liability” legal theory, which makes food poisoning cases the same with cases involving injury from defective product.
- Personal Injury Law: The basics
- What is Product Liability?
- Proving Fault in a Product Liability Case
- Economic Recovery for Accidents and Injuries
- Time Limits for Bringing a Case
Obtain Legal Help Now: