An accident is considered to be slip and fall when you sustain an injury from an incident that happened on a property owned by someone else. You can get compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, and damages associated with your injuries if the owner of the property where the accident happened is negligent in the maintenance, repair, and general upkeep of the property. Hogan Injury specializes in slip and fall accidents. Contact us today at

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.