Here are the essential things to do after a motorcycle accident:
1. Check yourself for injuries and get yourself to safety.
2. Call an ambulance or have someone near the incident call 911.
3. Take photographs and gather pieces of evidence from the scene.
4. Call the police to assist you and obtain an accident report.
5. Talk to the witnesses and to the other parties that were involved.
6. Get the relevant information from the driver involved in the crash.
7. Do not admit your fault.
8. Hire an attorney to get legal advice and further assist with your case.