The kinds of damages you can recover from a motorcycle accident are medical bills, loss of wages, pain and suffering, property damage and punitive damages.
1. Medical bills – It includes consultation with the health professional, medical treatment, rehabilitation, accessories (crutches or orthopedic braces, etc.), permanent disability, disfigurement
2. Loss of wages – An individual may lose future earnings due to the injuries or permanent disabilities that the accident has caused.
3. Pain and suffering – It is the physical and emotional stress a person suffers due to the accident.
4. Property damage – The victim, has the right to seek compensation for the damages or repair costs of their motorcycle.
5. Punitive damage – It is intended to punish the defendant for the negligence or malicious actions being committed and not to compensate the victim.