If the business, store, or commercial property is not responsible or liable for your injury and you have private health insurance, your private healthcare insurance company will pay the bills provided that your insurance covers accidents. All you have to do is to give the hospital, ER, or your surgeon your health care policy number, name, and contact number.

Another option is to contact or visit your state or local social services if you need more help for paying your medical bills and find out if you qualify for any health care programs in your area.

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.