A police report can impact the outcome of your personal injury claim. The findings and conclusions it contains can be leveraged in negotiating a settlement. Police officers can also influence the jury if the case goes to court. So if you get injured or suffered damages from a vehicular accident which you believe is not your fault, the last thing you want is a police report riddled with mistakes and inaccuracies which can undermine your claim.

If you notice inaccuracies or omissions in the police report of your accident, you can petition that it be amended or supplemented. Getting a lawyer can help you with challenging and correcting the police report, which can be very difficult and daunting if you go about it on your own. Especially if the part of the report you want to correct concerns disputable information such as witness accounts or extent of your injury, as opposed to factual ones such as the number in your address or the make of your car.

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.