If the person is related to you and he or she can no longer make financial, medical, and legal decisions, the court may appoint you as guardian to act on his or her behalf. If the victim is a minor, you can file a claim on their behalf if you’re the parent. It is best to consult with a personal injury attorney to know for sure if you can file a personal injury claim for someone else. Contact us Hogan Injury for legal advice.

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.