By | March 6th, 2013

QUESTION: I went to a bar and they over-served me with alcohol. If I got into a car accident after I leave the bar, is the establishment responsible for the personal injury caused? ANSWER: Those who supply alcoholic beverages to a person may be liable for injuries sustained by that person or by third persons as a proximate result of the alcohol consumption. Liability is predicated on the general principle that persons are responsible for injuries legally caused by their willful or negligent acts [(CC § 1714(a)].

Read More ...

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.