This unit gives you access to the latest food recalls and safety announcements from the US Food and Drug Administration and the Food Safety and Inspection Service.
- Center for Biologics Evaluation & Research or CBER Recalls/Withdrawals (recalls for biologicalproduct such as blood, vaccines, therapeutics, and related drugs and equipment).
- FDA Enforcement Report Index (recalls and field correction actions, medical equipment notification, or safety alerts, and many more; this index is published on a weekly basis).
- Special Nutritional Adverse Event Monitoring System (reports of diseases or injuries related with the use of a special nutritional product like dietary supplements, infant formulas, and medical foods).
- Dietary Supplements: Warnings and Safety Information (provides warnings and additional safety information).
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (reports about adverse events after immunization).
- Manufacturer and User Facility Device Experience Database or MAUDE (information about the medical equipment which may have damaged or malfunctioned or have caused death or severe injuries).
- Safety Alerts, Public Health Advisories, and Notices (information about medical devices and equipment from the Center for Devices and Radiological Health).