A motorcycle accident involves complex legal issues. There are special rules applicable to motorcycle riders. This section will provide you with information on the rules applicable to motorcycle riders and the complex legal issues involved in a motorcycle accident. Click on the links to know more:
- Overview: An overview of a motorcycle accident including how to determine who is at fault.
- Helmet Laws: This section contains a discussion of mandatory helmet laws and the impact of failing to wear a helmet while riding.
- Defects and Recall: A look at motorcycle defects and recalls, including information on a manufacturer’s duty to notify owners of defective products, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s requirements, and links to national safety recall resources.
- FAQs: A collection of frequently asked questions involving motorcycle accidents and laws.
- Resources: Resources on motorcycle accidents including rules and regulations, statistics, common causes, etc and links to government sites.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney: How to hire a motorcycle accident attorney.