One of the most important issues in a car accident lawsuit is the issue of liability. Determining liability is a complex task. Click on the following links to how know to determine liability in a car accident:
- Liability and Fault – Determining liability and fault
- Proving Fault – Establish the liability of the defendants in a car accident lawsuit
- Contributory and Comparative Negligence – The victims negligence can also contribute to the accident.
- Vicarious Liability – Employer can be held liable for car accidents caused by employee during the course of the employment.
- Special Cases – Special rules may apply to rented cars, pedestrians and other circumstances.