There are numerous online motorcycle safety courses on the Internet, listed below are some of them:
1. MC Rider is a free online motorcycle training where you can subscribe and be updated. All the latest videos delivered and released every week; a professional motorcycle instructor produces these videos. It was launched to help motorcycle riders improve their riding skills. MC Rider also offers skills training and strategies to help motorists navigate on the roads. It is also a nonprofit organization supported by a motorcycle manufacturer.
2. Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) is motorcycle training course that also offers basic e-course for riders of all ages. It is a highly interactive three-hour online course which serves as a supplement to basic procedures for motorcycle riders.
3. DMV.ORG is a site where you can directly find and browse the schools for basic training course including safety motorcycle training course.
4. Accident Scene Management (ASM) is a training organization created by Road Guardians Program in 2010. It’s the only accredited nonprofit bystander program in the USA to support motorcycle riders to reduce injuries and fatalities to a motorcyclist. The organization provides a motorcycle safety minded community, providing education to learn or improve riding skills.
There are also companies, schools, and centers that offer safety lessons on riding a motorcycle and offers variety comprehensive training course for safe driving. Listed below are the schools and companies:
1. Fact Motorcycle Training, LLC located in Yakima, Washington
2. Cape Fox Professional Services located in Manassas, Virginia
3. Motorcycle Rider Training Center located in South Cole Court Lakewood, Colorado
4. Nash Community College Continuing Education Basic Rider Course (BRC) / And Rider Street Skills (RSS) Course, located in Rocky Mount, North Carolina
5. Midland College in partnership with Motorcycle Training Centers Dallas, Texas
6. Harley-Davidson of Glendale Riding Academy, California
7. Frederick Community College located in Northwest of Washington, D.C