The first thing to do after a motorcycle accident is to:
1. Check yourself for injury and those who are also involved in the accident. Call 911 immediately or if you have been badly hurt, ask the people around the incident for help.
2. Take photos of the incident, the vehicle involved, and your injuries. Note or remember the important details of the accident and how it happened.
3. Get the necessary medical treatment and follow your doctor’s advice.
4. Gather all the information. Obtain a police report, talk to the witnesses, note the contact information of the driver and their vehicle information.
5. Call your insurance company and give them all the necessary information regarding your motorcycle accident.
6. Contact a motorcycle accident attorney. You need an experienced attorney to assist and help you receive the financial compensation that you deserve.