You, your treating doctor, your employer and your attorney (if you have one) should review your job description and discuss the changes needed in your job.

Depending on the severity of your injuries, your company may opt to temporarily transfer you to another position within the organization that will enable you to work while you’re recovering. If your employer’s workers’ compensation insurance include a vocational rehabilitation coverage, they may be able to find you a suitable job for another company.

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.