Limited Tort and Full Tort refer to different types of coverage under an auto insurance policy and what compensation you are entitled to receive if you get injured in an auto accident.
1. Cheaper than a Full Tort auto insurance policy
2. Prevent you from seeking compensation for pain and suffering if you are injured in automobile accident unless your injuries are found to be severe and permanent.
1. You are keeping your right to file suit to receive compensation for pain and suffering for injuries sustained in an accident that is someone else’s fault.
2. You will be able to recover all of the economic damages like medical expenses, lost earnings, property damage, etc. in addition to pain and suffering.
3. The small amount of money you save on your monthly premium with Limited Tort is nothing compared to the cost of a life-changing car accident.