When you have been injured or bitten by an animal, you have the right to bring suit as a means to collect compensation for the damages you sustained due to a dog owner’s negligence. In scenarios where the pet owner doesn’t have coverage, you may still sue. You may go after his assets. If the owner does not possess any, you can hold other individuals responsible to cover for damages related to the animal attack. Depending on the circumstances and local state laws, you can go after:

1. A person other than the owner that had care or control over the dog
2. The dog’s owner that is less than 18 years old, or
3. The owner’s landlord knew the dog was dangerous but didn’t do anything about it.

If you neither have insurance coverage or the company denies the claim, you may need to contact an attorney specialized in dog-bite cases. He/she will able to investigate your case and find the best ways to protect your interest and if possible, to maximize your recovery.

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.