The time you spent away from work should reflect the severity of your accident injuries. If your business or independent work has been steady, you may calculate your damages with your tax return from the previous year. However, if your business or independent work involves growing profits, additional benefits, or any irregularities, you may want to consider hiring a personal injury attorney.

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.