Usually, the first step toward getting compensation for an injury related to a defect in someone’s property is to submit a claim to the owner or occupier insurance policy. An experienced premises liability attorney can help you build a strong argument for compensation supported by substantial evidence early in the process, and that may mean that you’re able to negotiate a settlement of your claim without having to file a lawsuit or go to court. However, if the insurance company won’t settle, then a lawsuit may be necessary.

Would you like to discuss your legal matter?


image description
Jack Morgan CALL US! 866-205-4971

We will assist in scheduling new and existing clients for all offices. For initial consultations we will ask you a few questions and then find the best time for you to talk to one of the lawyers that best fits your legal matter.

Call us or use the email form and we will follow up with you right away.


The Law Offices of Hogan Injury will provide you with personalized attention and guidance. Protecting your rights is our main objective. We have been representing clients for the past 30 years and our experienced team of attorneys will advise you of the legal consequences of every decision you take.